Southern charm & natural elegance await you on the banks of the Potomac River, where guests can delight in stunning views, delicious cuisine, & a one-of-a-kind event that will leave a lasting impression.
Weddings at Swan Point begin at our beautiful Creekside ceremony site & continue at our gorgeous clubhouse surrounded by magnolia trees and vibrant flowers. Our beautiful ballroom seats up to 180 of friends & family. They can enjoy the bar for hand-crafted cocktails and our gorgeous veranda that overlooks our Carolina-style golf course.
Full food & beverage service features locally caught seafood, seasonal produce, & decadent selections that will wow your guests.
At Swan Point, we pride ourselves in being a “full-service” wedding venue, which is rare these days. All our wedding packages include:
- Custom food chosen after a private tasting for two
- All tables & banquet chairs
- Ceremony chairs
- Custom tablecloths & napkins from over 70 color options
- Day of event coordination
- Assistance with your rehearsal & ceremony timing
- Two separate wedding suites to get ready in the day of
- Complimentary snacks and mimosas while you get ready
- Exclusive use of the Clubhouse during your wedding – no other wedding or event will be taking place
- China, Glassware, & Flatware
- Set-Up by our staff
- 4-hour long receptions (with the option to add more time if desired)
- Complimentary ceremony if reception is also at Swan Point
- Use of our decorations if desired
- Complimentary sparkling wine toast for entire wedding
- Access to your custom proportional floor plan so you can make sure everything is set up perfectly for your big day
Swan Point is the ideal place to celebrate your next special event. We look forward to creating memorable moments for you and your guests.
Schedule your Swan Point Experience Today! 301.259.0047 | Ext. 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also running a promotion for weddings! If your wedding takes place before the end of May 2020, you could save up to $1,000 off your room rental charge! Contact Michele for more details!