Food and Beverage Staff
· Beverage Cart Operators
No experience needed!
Please contact Front-of-House Manger Lisette Waser for more information at; email@example.com or 301-259-0047, ext. 28.
Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
This is a full-time position.
The Assistant Food & Beverage Manager will assist both the front of house manager and the executive chef in the management of food and beverage services for the club. Directly supervises front of house staff and outside food and beverage staff. Assists in planning and implementation of budgets. Hires, trains and supervises subordinates. Provides best in class service to members and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist in the development of the annual food and beverage budget and operating plan. Implement the plan according to Company operating policies and procedures to ensure profit goals are achieved as outlined
· Plan and implement staffing schedules to ensure customer service standards are achieved with minimum employee cost. Monitor activities to ensure compliance with Company payroll policies and procedures.
· Ensure maintenance of all appropriate sanitation standards including, but not limited to, employee hygiene and uniforms, kitchen food service equipment and preparation areas, food storage areas, receiving areas, washing areas, dining areas, patio, snack bar areas, bar areas, restrooms, and beverage carts.
· Ensures the implementation of a cleaning and preventative maintenance program for appropriate fixtures, equipment, appliances, vehicles, etc.
· Assist in monitoring the purchase ordering and receiving program to maintain par-stock levels on food and beverage inventories and ensure proper quantity and price on all purchases.
· Monitor internal cost controls for the department. Ensure quality levels of food and beverage products and maintain standards in production, presentation, services, facilities, and guest satisfaction.
· Sell food and beverage services to potential outing clients/members, show facilities and assist in planning as needed. Develop promotional programs to improve dollars per round.
· Ensure compliance with operating guidelines related to the or Tips programs. Ensure operations
comply with all state and federal laws, rules and regulations, relating to food and beverage sanitation, alcohol and tobacco, and ADA requirements.
· Manage employment activities for applicable staff members, including but not limited to, personnel recruitment and selection, performance evaluations, training, compensation, discipline and termination, etc.
· Maintain knowledge of current and projected industry developments through continuous attention to industry periodicals and participation in relevant trade associations and organizations.
· High school, college degree, required or preferred.
· 2 years applicable functional, supervisory and/or management experience, preferably in the golf industry.
· Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
· Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
No food and beverage experience required!
Supervises:· Subordinate food and beverage staff
· Full-time, Non-Seasonal, Salaried, Exempt
Apply for this position on www.indeed.com or email your resume to General Manager Peter Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org.